We tried the two latest leaders in AI development company Google's Bard & Microsoft's ChatGPT to see what both the AI tool knows about the ACT Government Sustainable Household Scheme and the response we got are as follows,
ChatGPT's Answer To The Question: What Is Sustainable Household Scheme
The Sustainable Household Scheme is a program that provides zero-interest loans to help with the costs of energy-efficient upgrades. The scheme is designed to reduce environmental impact and improve home energy efficiency.
Here are some key details about the scheme:
1) Eligible homeowners can borrow up to **$15,000**.
2) The loan has **zero interest**, and there are no upfront costs or fees.
3)The loan can be repaid over a period of up to **10 years**.
4) The scheme provides loans for a variety of energy-efficient products, including rooftop solar panels, household battery storage systems, electric heating and cooling systems, hot water heat pumps, electric stove tops, electric vehicles, electric vehicle charging infrastructure, and ceiling insulation.
5) The eligibility for the scheme changed on **1 July 2023**. Stand-alone homes with an unimproved value (UV) at or below $750,000 in any year from 2022 are eligible for all products in the scheme, except solar. To be eligible for solar through the scheme the UV of your property in any year from 2022 must be at or below $450,000.
6) You can apply for a loan under this scheme and a subsidy under another program, such as the Home Energy Support Program.
Please note that terms and conditions apply to this scheme. For more detailed information, you may want to visit the official website or
contact the relevant authorities.
Google BARD's Answer To The Question: What Is Sustainable Household Scheme
A sustainable household scheme is a government program that provides financial incentives to households to make their homes more energy-efficient and sustainable. These schemes typically offer rebates or low-interest loans for the purchase and installation of energy-saving products, such as solar panels, battery storage systems, energy-efficient appliances, and insulation.
The Sustainable Household Scheme in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) is a good example of a sustainable household scheme. This scheme offers eligible households 0% interest loans of up to $15,000 to purchase and install a range of energy-efficient products, including solar panels, battery storage systems, electric vehicle chargers, and air conditioning systems.
Sustainable household schemes can help households to reduce their energy costs, reduce their environmental impact, and make their homes more comfortable. They can also help to create jobs in the sustainable energy sector.
Here are some of the benefits of sustainable household schemes:
1) Reduced energy costs: Energy-efficient products can help households to save money on their energy bills.
2) Reduced environmental impact: Sustainable household schemes can help to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants.
3) More comfortable homes: Energy-efficient homes can be cooler in summer and warmer in winter, making them more comfortable to live in.
4) Job creation: Sustainable household schemes can help to create jobs in the sustainable energy sector.
If you are interested in participating in a sustainable household scheme, you should contact your local government or energy utility to learn more about the eligibility requirements and products that are covered.