Business Development Manager
NOTE: Please do not apply if you are not residing in Australia and don't have full time valid work permit to work in Australia.
A Business Development Manager with experience in the solar/ photovoltaic industry is required for a growing business development team of a leading solar installation company with the purpose of meeting ambitious new national targets.
This Position is available at multiple locations/territories in Australia,
Position Open For: Canberra, ACT
Also For: 1) Tamworth, 2) Orange, 3) Snowy Mountain, 4) Newcastle.
Freshers are also welcome to apply for Business Development Executive Post for above mentioned locations in Australia.
Increase Market Share
Highly Competitive Market
Full Time Work Permit For Australia
What's great in the job?
- No outbound calls, you get leads and focus on providing value to them
- You sell management Solar Energy Solutions to directors of SMEs and Individual Home Owners: interesting projects and people
- Exposure: Cutting edge technology for business management.
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow ups
- High commissions for good performers
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organisation's best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyse the volumes of transnational data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organisation's policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Create new markets cum businesses for the organisation
- Empowers and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
Save on commute
Eat & Drink